Side Window Replacement
If your side window gets damaged, driving can be difficult – especially if you’re dealing with bad weather. And unfortunately, this kind of damage needs to be replaced, even if it looks like a simple chip or crack.
The good news is that Mr. Windshield makes the process easy for you.
When you turn to us for your car window replacement, you can expect:
•Service from Trained Technicians
All of our replacement specialists complete extensive classroom and hands-on training.
• No Worries
Need us to travel to you? We offer the optional mobile or in-shop side window replacement. Whatever works best for you.
• Quick Turnaround
The entire replacement can take as little as one hour, so you’ll be back on the road before you know it.
How We Replace a Side Window
When you come to us for a side window replacement, our technicians will:
1. Inspect the damage carefully
2. Remove the door panel to access the remaining glass
3. Vacuum any debris and glass from the vehicle
4. Insert a brand new side window
5. Test the regulator to ensure the window functions properly
6. Replace the door panel
7. Clean all of the glass on your vehicle
The process is easy and stress-free – we promise. Request a quote today.